X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numb to the losses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      We have been outscored in the second half 8/10 games since Decemeber 1st (one was a tie).
      Mills trying to establish a low baseline. It’s all part of the strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        I think the victory chalice shall remain on the shelf this evening.
        That thing is going to be collecting dust
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• For those counting, this is the third first year head coach... In our own conference... To beat us. We were down double digits in every game. Including two schools that have clearly had less success than us in recent years and were left with even worse teams to start with. 2 of those schools are currently sitting in the top couple spots in conference.

Crazy the only school it's impossible to have success year one is at WSU.

Comment

• Lose by 4. Bell’s 4 point flagrant foul in the first half among many of the bonehead plays of these morons.

Comment

• North Texas can keep on humming with a new coach. USF has improved since last year with a new coach and players. We...havent.

Comment

• This sucks

Comment

• I love ending games with a turnover. Another thing we’re really good at.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                    For those counting, this is the third first year head coach... In our own conference... To beat us. We were down double digits in every game. Including two schools that have clearly had less success than us in recent years and were left with even worse teams to start with. 2 of those schools are currently sitting in the top couple spots in conference.

Sobering
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      For those counting, this is the third first year head coach... In our own conference... To beat us. We were down double digits in every game. Including two schools that have clearly had less success than us in recent years and were left with even worse teams to start with. 2 of those schools are currently sitting in the top couple spots in conference.

But it's just the players we had to scrape up at the last second!

Comment

• It is mind blowing how we come out of the locker room at halftime and implode.........every single time

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                          Bell nails three then instead of taking another wide open one drives in and throws up crap
                          I was told there is no such thing as a dumb PG.
                          Then Bell comes along to disprove this theory. Drexel probably paid for his travel costs to get to Wichita.

He is just bad.

That is all.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Being this bad has zero to do with NIL. The teams beating us are not buying players.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

I was told there is no such thing as a dumb PG.
                              The Bell comes along. Drexel probably paid for his travel costs to get to Wichita.

He is just bad.

That is all.
                              I’ve been blowing that horn since last year. He’s as dumb as they come regardless of how many points he scores.

Comment

• We still haven’t even tried to take an offensive charge.

We got called on 3 offensive charges today alone. That’s 3 turnovers.

I about ready to pay each player directly just to try to take a charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X